Saturday, June 30, 2012

About Us

About Us

Short length requirements make it easy to post without taking up much of your time. The minimum article length is 3 sentences, but articles can be as long as you would like.
Drafts are autosaved, ensuring that your hard work does not go to waste.
Snipsly provides tutorials to help you learn to optimize your articles for search engines.
Testimonials
me, Snipsly combines the best of both worlds-social bookmarking and Adsense revenue. Snipsly allows do follow backlinks, which I find useful for driving traffic and increasing Google ranking.
By sharing 80% of Adsense revenue with writers like me, Snipsly ranks as one of the top revenue sharing sites out there. Although Snipsly is a relative newcomer it is already earning a higher ecpm (estimated income per thousand page views) from Google AdSense than the other three article publishing sites I use.
In May 2010 Snipsly earned almost three times the ecpm than my second best article publishing site, twelve times more than my third best site (HubPages) and over eighteen times more than the worst performing site. In fact, Snipsly makes almost twice as much epcm than the other three put together.
been using Snipsly since March 2010 and love it. Hands down the best AdSense revenue sharing site online, and have been consistently earning more money from my submitted articles month after month. I now have hundreds of articles and will submit many more as Google continues to rank my posts high on their search results. The only regret I have is not finding Snipsly back in October when they first went online.

No comments:

Post a Comment